"ГОЛУБИНАЯ БУХТА" Беседы о голубях

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Эгерский Турман (Blue Egri)

Сообщений 41 страница 60 из 339

grigorich написал(а):

Сколько людей, столько и мнений. Поэтому и вывели такую массу порд голубей. Каждолму по своим понятиям, осталось их только понять.

Да, говорят о вкусах не спорят! Каждому своё!

Üdvözlöm Önöket!

Ha esetleg valamelyikük beszél magyarul, akkor felvehetnénk a kapcsolatot.
Iga Attila vagyok egy Egri kék keringő tenyésztő Budapestről. Én készítettem ezt a viedót:

Hello everybody!
If somebody speaks english we can talk with each other. My name is
Attila Iga an Egri kék keringő breeder from Budapest. I did this video:

Перевод венгеркого текста на русский язык:
Я приветствую вас!

Если кто-то  говорит на венгерском, мы сможем общаться. Мое имя  Аттила   развожу голубых Эгерских голубей из Будапешта.
Для дополнительной информации аналогичный текст на английском языке:

С английского: Привет всем!
Если кто-то говорит по-английски мы можем говорить друг с другом. Меня зовут Аттила Ига   заводчик Эгерских  из Будапешта.
Это мои видео.
Отредактировал и перевел с венгерского и английского: Павлович

Welcome to the forum Attila!
I liked your video.
My name is Mikhail. I have a blue Eger pigeons, racing pigeons, lapwings pigeons.
I live in Moscow Russia's capital.
If you are comfortable talking in Hungarian, I can do the translation for my friends to the Russian language.
But in English I find it easier to read and write.
[взломанный сайт]

Перевод с английского на русский:
Добро пожаловать на форум Атилла!
Мне понравилось Ваше Видео.
Моё имя МИхаил. Я держу голубых Эгерских голубей,
спортивных голубей, чибисов.
Проживаю в Москве, столице России.
Если ВАм удобно общаться на венгерском, то смог бы сделать перевод моим друзьям на русский язык.
Но предпочтительней общаться на английском.

This is a video of my blue Eger pigeons

Перевод с английского на русский:
Это видио моих голубых эгерских голубей

Dear Mikhail!

First of all let me allow to congratulate to your Egri pigeons. I'm seeing them by a pigeon breeder who think that they show their true nature and beauty in the air. But they are beautiful in their loft too. I'm very happy when I saw that you train them to fly not only for pigeon shows. In Hungary a lot of people don't train these birds to fly only for shows and then these "show" pigeons forgot to fly. This is the worst thing which will ever happen with a flying pigeon. But I am and my friends train them very hard and of course when we selecting them the most important thing is the flying. I red that you don't understand why some pigeons have got longer head with longer beak and some have shorter head with shorter beak. It's coming about what I told you previously. Usually a pigeon which selected to fly has got longer head with longer beak because it doesn't matter but a "show" Egri always has got shorter head with shorter beak. People think at a show that "hmm yes this little head and little beak is very beautiful" but in my opinion it isn't good. A flying pigeon like the Egri first of all must fly, their appearance just secondary. I think this is the good idea when somebody want to breed them. If you don't understand one of my sentences please ask me and I'm going to help you. I would like to explain everything about this pigeon if you allow me, because we are colleagues and colleagues must help each other.

Краткий перевод по сущству сообщения:
Наш коллега из Венгрии говорит, что особое внимание он обращает на полет эгерских и второстепенно на их
шоу данные. Атти говорит, что с удовольствием готов помочь, рассказать и ответить на наши вопросы об этой
замечательной породе голубей.
Отредактировал и перевел Павлович

Hello IgaAtti glad to see you in our forume. As I have been with you in Monor where large birds are turgai.Man enjoyed with friends and plan to ride Mees August.

Robertas

Hello Robertas!

Thanks for your welcome. Yes Monor is a good place! There are a lot of pigeons and a lot of breeders on it. In this year I will go all of the markets at Monor. I was there in March, April and May unfortunately June and July there is no market. I'm waiting the next which will in August. I saw Polish, Russian, Romanian, Italian, Slovak, German, Austrian people on the market.

Перевод с английского:
Привет Робертас!
Спасибо за ваш прием. Да Монор это хорошее место! Там много голубей и много заводчиков птиц.  Я был там в марте, апреле и мае, к сожалению июне и июле не существует рынка.
Я жду следующего который будет в августе. На рынке я видел, поляков, русских, румынов, итальянцев, словаков,
немцев, австрийцев.

Подпись автора
Я не жду выиграша, но и ненавижу проигрывать.

Отредактировал и перевел:
Павлович

Robertas said that he was in August 2011 he will travel to Hungary with his friends. Robertas living in Lithuania in Kaunas
Robertas my friend and his pigeons from Russia.
I'll be glad if you'll see in August.

Перевод с английского:
РОбертас говорит, что в августе 2011 он поедет в Венгрию со своими друзьями. Робертас живет в Литве в городе Каунас
Робертас мой друг и его голуби из России.
Я буду рад, если вы увидитесь в августе.

Attie, I am very glad to meet you!
Tell us about your blue Eger pigeons!

Перевод на русский:
Атти, я очень рад нашему знакомству!
Расскажите о ваших голубых эгерских голубях !

P.S. Please show your pigeons photo on this forum

Перевод:
Пожалуста, разместите фото
Ваших голубей на этом  форуме.

Hey Mikhail!

You linked two videos for me, the upper and the downer. The upper video is playing photos about your pigeons in their loft or in the grass or on the roof. And so when I saw it I found a lot of especial Egri pigeons. The first bird is at 0:50-0:53 the second pigeon with orange ring which has got spotted parts on the wings. In Hungary this is very very rare thing, because it means that this pigeon is coming from an old tribe of the Egri pigeons. And usually this pigeons flyes better than the normal ones. So it is a very beatuful pigeon thake care of it. 0:58-1:01 an other one of this special bird. 1:26-1:29 so this is the time when I falled to the ground from my chair. There are 2 special birds on it. First of them is on the left side of the photo which is another spotted winged Egri and there are 3 in a small group. The farest of this group has got very very spotted wings we hungarians call it "deres" because it seems like the snow is on the wings. Very extraordinary Egri I like it very much it's coming from an old tribe too, so I think this pigeon is flying like a crazy swallow. And it is good very good. 1:34-1:37 I think it is the same spotted winged birds. 1:45-1:50 in the middle far of the picture there is a pigeon again but I don't know what kind of pigeon is it? It is small like an Egri but to lighter for it. So what is it? 2:14-2:17 there are brutal heads! We have got some old breeder and they told us that the original old tribe Egri pigeons had got long head and long beak just like this two pigeons. They are amazed me! There is just one problem with these extraordinary pigeons, you can't show them on a pigeon show because their special wings. The wings must be simple blue at the male and simple dark brown at the female pigeons.

Перевод с английского:
Эй Михаил!
В представленных Вами двух видео я нашел много интересного для меня. В видио где Ваши фотографии есть  много Эгерских. Первые птицы на 0:50-0:53 второй голубь с оранжевым кольцом, имеющий пятнистый рисунок на крыльях в Венгрии очень - очень редкая вещь так как это означает, что голубь происходит из старого племени Эгерских голубей. Обычно эти голуби летят лучше, чем обычные Эгерские. Это очень красивый голубь берегите его.            0:58-1:01 другой вид этой специальной птицы. 1:26-1:29 это то время когда я чуть не упал на землю со стула! На нем я увидел две таких птицы. Первый из них находится на левой стороне фото и также относится к этому виду с пятнистыми крыльями. И есть 3 в небольшой группе.  Я думаю, что эти голуби летят как сумасшедшие и это хорошо! Очень хорошо! 1:34-1:37 я думаю что это также относятся к данному виду! 1:45-1:50  в середине далеко картины есть голубь , но я не знаю, какой  это голубь? Он по размерам мал как Егри, но несколько легче. Так что же это такое?
2:14-2:17 Есть жестокие головы! У нас есть некоторые старые заводчик, и они сказали нам, что оригинал старого племени Egri голубей получил длинной головой и длинным клювом, как это два голубя. Они поразили меня! Существует только одна проблема с этим необычным голубей, вы не можете показать им, на голубей, потому что их показывают специальные крылья. Крыльев должна быть простой синий на мужчин и просто темно-коричневый у самки голубей.

Редактировал  и перевёл
Павлович

So Robertas is coming, it's very great. I would like to meet with him and his friends. If they want I will show to them my loft and all of my pigeons.

Перевод с английского:
Если  Робертас поедит,  то это очень здорово. Я хотел бы встретиться с ним и его друзьями. Если они хотят, я покажу им мой чердак и всех моих голубей.

Редактировал:
Павлович

I have got a web page about my pigeons. www. igagalambok.hu please visit this page. In the menu there is a topic which name is "képgaléria" this is where you can find photos about my pigeons and hungarian shows and visits(I was visit some of my friends and I taked photos about their pigeons).

Перевод с английского:
У меня есть веб-страница о моих голубей. WWW. igagalambok.hu Пожалуйста, посетите эту страницу.
В меню есть тема, которая называется "képgaléria" это, где вы можете найти фотографии о моих голубей
и венгерского шоу и посещения  некоторых  моих друзей.
Отредактировал и перевел: Павлович

IgaAtti написал(а):

I would like to meet with him and his friends.

I am also very pleased to be with you to meet. I want to ask you a question? maybe you know the dates when birds are Monor market?
Перевод:
Я также был бы очень рад встретиться с Вами!  Я хотел бы задать Вам вопрос.  Может быть, вы знаете даты, когда состоится рынок в Монор?

Редактировал:
Павлович

Great! So we must meet in the market of Monor and then we have to go my home and I show my pigeons to you Robertas and your friends! Of course I know the date it is 14th of August.

Перевод:
Отлично! Таким образом, мы должны встретиться на рынке Монор и можем поехать ко мне домой. Я покажу моих голубей, Вам Робертас и Вашим  друзьям! Конечно, я знаю дату - 14 августа.

Редактировал:
Павлович

Dear Iga Atti thank you very much for your help and comments of my pigeons!
Blue Eger gave me my friends. Parents of these pigeons were born in Hungary. In Russia, this breed of pigeons is very small. In Moscow, a very few breeders blue Eger.
I will be glad of your help and advice on training and maintenance of these pigeons!
I looked at your site about blue Eger. It is very interesting for me.  Your pigeons are great!

Перевод с английского:
Дорогой Ига Атти большое спасибо за вашу помощь и комментарии о моих голубях!
Голубых Эгерских мне подарили  друзья. Родители этих голубей родились в  Венгрии. В России этой породы голубей очень мало.
В Москве  очень мало заводчиков голубых эгерских.
Буду рад Вашей помощи и советам по тренировкам и содержанию этих голубей!
Я посмотрел Ваш сайт о голубых эгерских. Он очень интересен   для меня.
Ваши голуби великолепны!

Your welcome Mikhail!

We have got two assosiations in Hungary which handle the pigeons. One of them is the MGKSZ - Magyar Galamb és Kisállattenyésztők Szövetsége this means: Hungarian Pigeon and Little Animals(Pets) Assosiation and the other one is MRTOE - Magyar Röpgalambtenyésztők Országos Egyesülete what means: Hungarian Flying Pigeons Breeders Club. The first which name is MGKSZ is an assosiation. It has got a web page. I give you the link http://www.mgksz.hu/aktualis.html this assosiation includes the breeders of pigeons, rabbits, chichkens, parrots and so an. This is the formal assosiation of Hungary. I am there a member too. The other one named MRTOE is just a club which isn't part of the formal assosiation(MGKSZ) it is totally seperate and it handles only the flying pigeons example Budapester hihg flyers, Egri blue pigeons and a lot of race. It has got a web page too, this is it http://www.mrtoe.gportal.hu/ Unfortunately there is everything is in Hungarian language. I wrote these sentenses just to informal you what's about clubs and assosiations in Hungary, to help you in seeing everything clear.

IgaAtti Hi!
Thanks for the info on the Hungarian site.
Automatic translator Google works well with the Hungarian language.
If you are difficult to write in English, can write in the forum in the Hungarian language.

Перевод:
IgaAtti Привет!
Спасибо за информацию о Венгерских сайтах.
Автоматический переводчик ГУГЛ неплохо работает с венгерским языком.
Если Вам затруднительно писать на Английском, можете писать на форуме на венгерском языке.

This may be important for you Mikhail!

Egri pigeons have got a formal standard which created by us(Hungarians). This standard allows only one colour of the Egri which colour is the blue. At male pigeons it is lighter like iron and at female pigeons it is darker like brown. But the pigeons not born by standards. :) They born from the love of the male one and the female one. And pigeons borns with other colours, which are curiosums for us(who train the pigeons for flying). If you remember I told you that your pigeon which has got spotted wings can't show on pigeon shows because the standard allows simple blue wings BUT and it is important we appreciate these "not normally coloured" birds because usually they flyes better than the simple blue. That is the reason why I interested about your spotted winged Egri pigeons.

Do you understand my English? I want to help you because I see that you do the right thing with your pigeons. Not breed only to shows just like a lot of people there.

Отредактировано IgaAtti (2011-06-11 13:06:58)

It's not problem to write in English for me. It's a practise and to practise a language is always good. I just want to know that you understand me and my English. :)